With our focus on shirts and blouses and a company history dating back 90 years, Georg Haupt Bekleidungswerke GmbH ranks amongst the major European fashion specialists. Founded in 1926 in Leipzig as a women's dresses & apron factory, the company then began to specialise in womens's blouses men’s casual shirts and developed into the brand supplier it has become today. During the years of the post-war reconstruction and German Wirtschaftswunder, the company relocated to Lippstadt in the east Westphalia Lippe region. This area is traditionally linked with technology and textiles, but still has room for fresh ideas. We have taken up the challenges posed by the 21st century, and the quality of our “made in Europe” brands gives us our competitive edge.